The Award for the Best Scientific Research (Call for Abstracts)
Submit your most educational and interesting research study. All presentations will be presented orally at the scientific presentation competition sessions at TOPIC 2023. TOPIC Scientific Committee will review all presentations and select the best scientific research in TOPIC 2023.
Notice: This programme is different from ¨Tough & Excellent Cases¨.
Programme date and venue
|Date:||14th July (Fri.), 16:00 - 18:00|
Notice: Only English abstracts will be accepted.
- You can submit your abstract by clicking the button below.
- Your abstract should be formatted to Oxford English style and spelling only. The abstract must include PURPOSE, METHODS AND RESULTS, CONCLUSIONS. Your abstract must not exceed 300 words (including spaces).
- Cases must be submitted by 10th April, 2023 (Deadline).
- Number of abstract one can submit is only one.
Those selected for the award will have their registration fee waived and can access facilities for faculties as faculty of the year 2024.
The competition winner will be selected at the venue, awarded a certificate of merit and given an iPad.
Award Ceremony：15th July, 2023 Hall A 14:00-14:05
Acceptance & Notification
- Submitters will receive e-mail notification of the result of their application by the beginning of June. The notification will include the presentation schedule.
- Presentation time is 10 minutes per person including entry and exit time.
- The presenters' abstract will appear on your ”my page”.
Subject: 2023 The Award for the Best Scientific Research
Add: Casa Gyoen 802, 2-4-2 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0022, Japan